ardent

Care for a swim?(Eren)

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 02:52 PM

He was nice, that made her happy as she wagged her tail under the water. Making it move back and forth, it felt weird when waves of water on water came to her hips. It made her smile a bit, as she looked at him. Was he here to relax as well? "Are you just here to relax? I'm here because a healer told me to come here to help with my wounds." Otherwise Eren would have not been here in the first place. She hated moving around too much unless it was for food or for her safety. That made her seem lazy but she didn't see it that way. As she pulled her paws out of the water for a few moments unable to sit still she placed them back in and looked over at the man.
"How long have you been in Valhalla? And whats it like there?" Eren asked looking at him. She had always wondered what it was like in each pack, that was the one thing she hadn't been able to get her paws on. Was inside the packs and how they acted. She had been surprised by Glaciem behavior when she entered. She had thought it to be something else but it wasn't. Well, the more you spoke with others the more you learned didn't you?