F L A S H P O I N T

Helios

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2018, 03:31 PM
for a minute there, i lost myself

They were born from the cultivation of the red earth, the spark of life breathed into them by the flames of passion. Birthed from the pious vagabonds, they are justice, judge and jury all together, all in one. Forever entangled in each other, bound by more than simply blood, but by honor and by code, a group of balance that is carefully maintained by the four.

In the beginning, there were several--those who called themselves Wepwawet. Staking claims on the lands they passed through, nomadic, forever and always, there were few places in the world their paws had not touched or eyes had not seen or ears had not heard. They had delighted in the exotic and exquisite tastes of the old world and the new, suffered through the blazing heat of daytime deserts and the frigid chill of nighttime tundras, all to settle in the core of the earth, the heart of a volcano, a caldera within which they were conceived and born.

The first, Eldest, with eyes of the palest lilac and lavender in a soft, pallid moon-face was born giving. With open heart and open arms, the Healer child reveled in the calm appreciation of assistance. Made of love, made of determination, a sandstone male who's softness and caring nature was rivaled only by his stubbornness and his conviction. It was his brutal honesty that shaped the second.(Medium build)

The second, the Middle, was made for conflict. He with the emerald eyes was born snarling, a snapping biting that resulted only in his aggression ever increasing with age. And yet, the Warrior he was, he was loyal and he was honest and he was devout, and it was only a matter of time before his honest and witless charm wormed its way into the heart and souls of those he meant, for he was sword and shield and would protect them and all they held dear with his life. And it was his flaming temper that shaped the third.(Svarog, Heavy Build)

The third, The Unnoticed, with an unearthly serene gaze of violet was born in silence. Cunning and keen and sharp of tongue and swift of mind, the Thief was a creature of subterfuge. Light and sure-footed, she was made of whispered voices and feather-light touches, unseen and unheard until she so willed it. A sponge for information, mischief twinkled within her spirit and it was she who reminded the Healer and Warrior to take time to laugh, listen, and learn, and she who, perhaps by chance, pushed the fourth to continue.(Light Build)

The Fourth, the Youngest, with eyes of amethyst and emerald, was driven by curiosity and a desire to be self-sufficient, he was always weakly and sickly and an ill child. It is magic that saved him, and magic now that drives him, and a well-cast power is just as good as tooth and nail. Soft in voice but hard in tone, he was a cynic and sarcastic, for in the grand scheme of life, nothing is important. In realizing this, everything then, became so much more meaningful to him, for he GAVE it meaning, and it is this meaning and this unfathomable and horrifying truth that drives the Mage.(Medium Build)

They were born of flames, they were fire incarnate-- the soothing warmth of a fire on a cool night, the blazing inferno of an out of control wildfire, the subtle flicker of candlelight in the dusk, and the light of flame to illuminate the dark-- Together they came into this world, and together they would claim it.

NAMEBANK;You are not limited to just the names here, but they have a theme, wink wink

The Healer; Surya, Grannis, Sulis, Khepri, Usil, Hyperion, Ravi, Baldr, Asa, Chiron, Aeson, Errapel, Leigh;

The Thief; Neith,  Saga, Ahura, Brigid, Menrva, Durga, Astarte, Kyna, Farzana, Sorcha, Veta, Pallas, Ulima

The Mage;Elymas, Gwydion, Ahti, Dagda, Uriel, Vadim, Zadkiel, Eliphas, Prospero, Oberon, Celosia, Deion
Oh right, before I forget...

The siblings (and many members of even their extended family!) suffer from the disease Vitiligo. Besides loosing pigment in their fur and skin and eyes as they get older, there's no harm to their organs or systems or anything--they just start looking more and more piebald as time goes on. You get to choose how severe it is, how long it takes to set in, and how abnormal those irregularities will be.  (Ask, and I miiiiigghhhttt find it in my heart somewhere to update the avatars to show some new splotches o' white.) The family fondly calls them 'Sun Spots', and they're considered to be given only to those who are destined for greatness, so wear your sunspots PROUD. If you don't want to have this affect your character any (or it simply hasn't shown yet), don't worry about purchasing the markings. Get them later.

This Is More Than Just A Life For Me

Well, I wrote you a song
But you say you want a symphony
I will take the light through the time
And the blades that break my soul
But then sadicity aside
And I'm not without you next to me
I will take the front to the line
And bring back the night before

Light the fire
Let it burn on top of you
Breathe again, beneath the flames
I'm a man that can't be saved
Light the fire
Breathe again beneath the flames
I'm a man, I'm a man

Well maybe I was wrong
And perhaps you needed more from me
I can stand to fight all the time
But I can't seem to take the fall
Electricity aside
This is more than just a life for me
I can put our time on the line
And bring back the night before

Light the fire
Light the fire
I'm a man, I'm a man

From the flames, one man, you fall and you watch me rising
I know, I know
To be the man that walks beyond the fires
I know, I know

Ares, Ares
Ares, Ares
Tear me down
See the man that I am now
And from the flames, Ares

TAKEN by Sylvirr

Pick It All Up And Start Again
Pick it up, pick it all up
And start again
You've got a second chance, you could go home
Escape it all, it's just irrelevant

It's just medicine
It's just medicine

You could still be what you want to
What you said you were when I met you
You've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain
But it's disintegrating from all the medicine.

From all the medicine
From all the medicine
Medicine

What you said you were when you met me
What you said you were when I met you
When you met me, when I met you

OPEN

Searching Out Fear In The Gathering Gloom
I spy
Something beginning with 'S'

On candy stripe legs the Spiderman comes
Softly through the shadow of the evening sun
Stealing past the windows of the blissfully dead
Looking for the victim shivering in bed
Searching out fear in the gathering gloom
And suddenly a movement in the corner of the room
And there is nothing I can do when I realize with fright
That the Spiderman is having me for dinner tonight

Quietly he laughs and shaking his head
Creeps closer now, closer to the foot of the bed
And softer than shadow and quicker than flies
His arms are all around me and his tongue in my eyes
Be still be calm be quiet now my precious boy
Don't struggle like that or I will only love you more
For it's much too late to get away or turn on the light
The Spiderman is having you for dinner tonight

And I feel like I'm being eaten
By a thousand million shivering furry holes
And I know that in the morning
I will wake up in the shivering cold
And the Spiderman is always hungry

‘Come into my parlor,’ said the spider to the fly
‘I have a little something here’

OPEN

1,000 Lonely Stars Hiding In The Cold
I didn't want to be the one to forget
I thought of everything I'd never regret
A little time with you is all that I get
That's all we need because it's all we can take
One thing I never see the same when you're 'round
I don’t believe in him — his lips on the ground
I wanna take you to that place in the “Roche”
But no one gives us any time anymore
He ask me once if I’d look in on his dog
You made an offer for it, then you ran off
I got this picture of us kids in my head
And all I hear is the last thing that you said

'I listened to your problems
Now listen to mine'
I didn't want to anymore, oh oh ohh

And we will never be alone again
Cause it doesn't happen every day
Kinda counted on you being a friend
Can I give it up or give it away

Now I thought about what I wanna say
But I never really know where to go
So I chained myself to a friend
Cause I know it unlocks like a door

And we will never be alone again
Cause it doesn't happen every day
Kinda counted on you being a friend
Gotta give it up or give it away

Now I thought about what I wanna say
But I never really know where to go
So I chained myself to a friend
Some more again

It didn't matter what they wanted to see
He thought he saw someone that looked just like me
The summer memory that just never dies
We worked too long and hard to give it no time
He sees right through me, it's so easy with lies
Cracks in the road that I would try and disguise
He runs his scissor at the seam in the wall
He cannot break it down or else he would fall

1,000 lonely stars
Hiding in the cold
Take it, oh I don't wanna sing anymore

OPEN

TO APPLY FOR ADOPTION... It's pretty simple. First, write their personality, to YOU, in your own words, from the context provided. Please try to be detailed, and more than 10 sentences. Feel free to also add how they interact with their siblings.  You can also describe the way they look from the images provided! The important part is giving me an RP sample! I'd like it to be at LEAST 250 words, and the sample must be from the characters POV; no pre-written posts, no older posts taken from a previous thread. Also, yes, these characters come with graphics and tables (and a few things I'm not finished making yet) including inspiration playlists and moodboards! There's no real plot planned for them YET... but that doesn't mean there won't be one in the future... As par usual, I reserve the right to re-adopt the character back out after two months of inactivity~