size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
04-23-2018, 10:06 PM

She was surprised by how relieved she felt when he offered to stay with her to speak to their children and with Frost. It wasn't that she was afraid that they wouldn't be able to leave or that she wouldn't be able to tell all of this to the kids on her own, but it was comforting to know that he wanted to look out for her and stay with her. She was a little nervous about him going into Lirim for more than a brief moment, but she knew that as long as she was there to vouch for him there wasn't anyone mean spirited enough within the pack to really try to harm him. He could fend for himself obviously, but she couldn't bear the thought of him getting into fights for her sake.

"Faite is fine," she replied to his question when he asked about her sister. "She actually gave the pack to her son with Frost as the secondary, but both of them have been a bit absent lately so it seems like Frost has been doing most of the work." It was probably more information than was really necessary, but that was part of being together, right? Sharing things and being open? "I can't imagine that Frost will deny my request to leave, but I'd love for you to stay either way... I'm not quite ready to let you go yet." She smiled a little and motioned with her head toward the pack lands behind her. "Come on then," she said before she turned to lead the way to her den.

"Talk" "You" Think