gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
04-24-2018, 09:58 PM

There's a grace to her. Selene looks carefully at the stranger, being sure to keep her distance. If she needed to run, she would run. She would high tail it off in another direction, hide, or toss herself into the sea. It wouldn't be the first time. Maybe that's the paranoia speaking. He was big, but he wasn't... unfriendly? Like that moose she'd come across in the north! He was actually pretty cool. Selene was doing her best to be open minded. Softly, she nodded at the stranger.

"There's something charming about it, if you ask me." There was a quip of conviction in her voice. She's a little silly, filled with a strange light. Selene wasn't going to hold that back, even if she was meant to be a grown ass woman interacting with a strange adult man. That didn't matter so much in moments like this. Her tail swishes at her haunches as she moves to explore a bit further, still keeping the conversation threaded between them.

"I'm going to explore all of this place, every land, on both continents... it's getting cold in Boreas, so I came down here." To live somewhere... what a strange concept that was. Selene wasn't super familiar with that, and it was something she couldn't really control. Something she couldn't keep track of. Only a soft pang wove through her chest, one she was able to squelch. The road called to her always, there was no hope of her being anything other than a gypsy. "I'm Selene, by the way." Right. Don't be weird. Introduce yourself.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]