Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-24-2018, 11:35 PM
He watches carefully at a bit of a distance, giving a soft grumble of approval. "Chew and swallow, I'm sorry it tastes a bit crummy. Here, lavender and a little lemongrass, it's at least less gross. Lavender helps with relaxation, and lemongrass is just... less awful to eat." Poser places the very small bundle of herbs beside Dragon's right paw, replacing what was left of the cannabis. He took the remaining, chewing it carefully, watching the man for any ill effects.

"It may take as many as twenty minutes. You're going to start feeling a bit warm in your body, potentially like you don't really want to move, but lighter overall. I know that doesn't make much sense, but you'll know it when you feel it. Would you tell me what you've been feeling lately?" It would be the best way to gauge the changes, to see if what he'd brought helped. If it had, Poser would be happy to collect more. The things that he appreciated, helping someone else? That would be ideal, after all.

He understands that the questions will be a bit prying, but that's the role he will fit at the moment. The most important part of helping someone else, of treating another in this manor, was the therapeutic element that went along with it. Dragon was a patient, the young god decided. He'd treat him well, and he'd do what he could to return him to a reasonable state of being. Humane kindnesses weren't lost on him.

your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]