gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
04-24-2018, 11:46 PM

Selene is a bit of a shrimp, there's no denying that. She's never bothered. Certain things work to your advantage when you're slight, swift of foot and keen of eye. Brilliant things. Selene would never pass up brilliance, not for anything or anyone. A bright spark in the darkness that had surrounded her in her youth, and the darkness that she carried on her own back. It wasn't any matter. There were stars everywhere you looked. You may as well be that star. Selene was okay with that.

"That's true... my people thought there was something in the water, in some of the places we traveled. Maybe it was just a saying though." Selene shrugged at the thought. The strange colors, the loud ones, they... should have been dangerous. At least with the moose that she stood beside, most of his oddities were in his eyes. That, and moose were scary. Even if they were prey animals, Selene would usually steer clear. Not a good meal for a shrimpy thing on her own. That, and he was friendly. She could hang with friendly.

"I'm Selene... exploring together would be cool!" Her tail wagged, a bit of a bounce in her step as she strode beside the creature. He was huge, and honestly, it left her feeling a little bit more safe. Meeting someone new wasn't a bad thing, even if they weren't like you. The moonscorned decided that it wasn't the worst choice she'd make today. Moose could be cool friends, right?

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]