gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
04-25-2018, 02:48 AM
She couldn't help the tears that pricked at her eyes. Her heart was breaking. And the more she watched her uncle, listened to him speak, she couldn't help the flow of tears that fell to the ground. She hook her head, unwilling to accept the fact that was dying tonight. How had everything been so good, and then destroyed in such a short time? "N-no! I can save you! Just let me t-" "No, Quake...I'm beyond saving...I can't even...feel my legs...don't waste your herbs...I wouldn't be able to...walk out of here...anyway..." Lip quivering, her gaze slowly found his hind legs. Further up, she noticed that he had a nasty gash over his spine...the cougar had severed his back, rendering his legs completely useless. And as much as she wanted to, she knew there was absolutely nothing she could do to save his legs. The wounds he had taken were beyond her experience...and she hated herself for it.

"Uncle p-please...you can't leave m-me..." She whined, gently placing her head near his own. She could hear his labored breathing. The sound of liquid in his lungs. The strange sound of bone grinding together. He was right...he was beyond her help..."I-I'm s-sorry..." She whispered, burying her face into his bloodied fur.
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!