gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
04-25-2018, 02:54 AM
He watched grimly as she tried to argue. But when she finally realized that he was beyond saving, he tried to smile. "Don't be...sorry...dear. I've taught you...everything I know...don't ever be sorry for...the things you can't...control." He licked the top of her head, trying to comfort her. He could feel himself slipping, but not fast enough. The pain was nearly unbearable, but he wouldn't show it. For her sake, he would try to control it as best he could. "Remember...all the adventures we had...all the...herbs we found...you know...my favorite one is...the lavender..." He gently nosed her cheek, urging her to get some. He knew he didn't have to say more. Maybe the lavender would help calm her down, and maybe help him. He honestly didn't know. With the pain he felt, he didn't think anything would help him anymore.

It took no more then a moment for Quake to come back with a bunch of lavender, and she set it beside him he carefully ate as much as he could. He wanted to sleep. He wanted the pain to go away. He didn't want to leave her though...was he even...ready? If he was honest with himself, he was scared. Scared of leaving her in the world alone. She wasn't very social, and had hardly been around anyone else but him since they had left abaven. Would she go back there? "Quake...remember everything we've been through. The stories...the good times...I don't regret...a single day...spent with you.."