Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-26-2018, 02:02 AM

The young male seemed to gaze at him with a certain curiosity, which wasn't unusual for the scarred man. He didn't know how many of his size roamed the lands, but that didn't matter much to him. He listened as the yearling introduced himself as Ashiel Abraxas, surprised even more to know that the young male seemed to be the alpha of a pack. Ace had never heard of the Abraxas or the Empire, but he supposed it didn't concern him. As a loner, he didn't feel the need to keep up on pack affairs and politics and all that, but he was impressed that someone so young was leading a pack. He must have been ambitious, like Ace and Elias had been at that age.

"Acere Praetor," He replied, the man continuing to gauge the young male. Crimson gaze looked him over quietly with interest before returning to Ashiel's green optics once more. "I must say I'm impressed that someone so young has managed to secure a pack. I imagine you've got plenty of fight in you to have accomplished such a feat." He offered a grin, "As for why I'm here, I suppose just looking to hone my own skills as well." It seemed to sort of be his hobby as of late. He knew he was rusty, and though this...Ashiel was young, he had the advantage of youth on his side. It was quite possible that he could be beat by the spritely boy.

"Speak"