gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
04-26-2018, 08:48 PM
If we do a spar are you fine extending the default time to a week?

Swallow the Sun

Ashiel listened carefully as the man introduced himself as Acere Praetor. The name did not ring of any familiarity but with his impressive build it was a name Ashiel aimed to remember. He grinned lightly as the man acknowledged Ashiel's efforts to claim a pack at such a young age and he nodded. "Being descended from the fallen god means I out to have a good amount of fight in me. If you are here to test your skills then how about you spar against me? You look like a serious student of battle. I would like to see if there is anything you could teach me." He moved away from the man leaving a space of about ten feet between them, his head tilting lightly as if to ask if that was acceptable. He would leave it to the other to adjust as he felt necessary. In the meantime Ashiel would set his defenses in preparation.

A cry would ring out and Ashiel would look to his companion. He shook his head."Thank you Griff, but no, I think I should like this fight to be entirely one on one." Turning his attention back to Acere he spoke. "Would you like to go first or shall I?"

Ashiel vs Acere for Spar
Rd. 0/?
Build: Heavy
Height: 42"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.