gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-26-2018, 10:52 PM

Braesal immediately took a liking to the slightly younger girl as she proudly announced her name and title of adventurer extraordinaire. He grinned a bit and shifted a step back so that she could have more room to hop down off of her rock into the grass between them. He tried to return her serious gaze in kind, but it was difficult with how grandiose it all seemed. He leaned in closer to her as she whispered, taking part in this game she was weaving whole heartedly. He nodded with grave understanding as she explained the situation at hand. An interesting treasure-filled cave just waiting on a team of adventurers to explore it.

He grinned at her question as her dual-toned eyes met his. "Of course! Brave is my middle name!" he replied. Of course it was just a figure of speech since he didn't actually have a middle name... but that was besides the point. He glanced past her to peer into the dark cave entrance. "Well, miss Caelestis, shall we embark on our treasure hunting mission? There's no time to waste! We don't want some other adventuring team to come try to swipe it from us." It made him feel like some kind of land-bound pirate in the search of treasure.

He lead the way, but made sure to stay to one side of the tunnel so there was plenty of room for her to walk alongside of him. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the darkness as they moved farther and farther away from the entrance. "I wish we were like fireflies so we could see where we were going, he commented with a grin, keeping his voice low since any sound in here tended to echo off of the walls.

"Talk" "You" Think