size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
04-27-2018, 10:56 AM

As she asked him if he was looking for breakfast, he gave the herd of deer in the distance a quick glance. The moment just seemed so serene, and he had no doubt he'd be able to track them down again when he was ready. His head lifted slightly, ears perking atop his marred crown as his eyes found her own once again. She looked so much like Storm, with the diluted red Praetor eyes shining through. It was bittersweet, the discovery of his beautiful daughter- and the knowledge that he wasn't really a part of her life.

"No, I was looking for you." He wasn't sure how to word what he was thinking, but he decided to start off with making himself seem less intimidating if he could manage it. He lowered his chest to the grass beneath him and let his forelimbs reach out ahead of him, scarred chest nearly hidden behind verdant blades. He sprawled out in the grass, minimizing his height as he looked on to Derecho.

"May I ask for your name?" He knew it was rude to ask for a name without offering one, but the act wasn't without reason. He was worried she might know him by name and be deterred from answering his question. Slightly manipulative, but the curiosity about all of his children had a powerful pull on his morality, and only seemed to be growing stronger as the days went by. His facial expressions softened as his chin tucked closer to his neck, aimed downward as he observed every little detail in her response.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!