gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-28-2018, 11:17 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She listened as her father laid it all out at her and Gwenevere’s paws. It was… a little bit of a shock. She hadn’t expected to become Archangel so soon. But, as she listened, she began to understand. She knew a little of Gwenevere’s origin, that Gwen’s mother and father had been a King and Queen. Thus, she supposed the fawn rumped woman must have been groomed in some manner to be a leader.

She was quiet for several moments, pondering. She supposed that if her brother were still here, she might have chosen him to be her second. However, perhaps not. He’d been timid and shy. No. He is timid and shy. He’s not dead. Never for a moment believe he’s dead. Him or M’ma. She sternly told herself.

She smiled at Gwenevere, nodding confirmation. “I’d be glad for your help. Between you and Da, I’ll be in good paws until I’m ready to choose my own second. Though… the pack may have to be ready for change. I have a few ideas of my own for Celestial’s future… Perhaps a reconnection with its foremother.” A new name. Or an old one.

Her head turned as she smiled up at her father. “I suppose I’m as ready as ever to lead, but… I’d like to think on things before I take over. Perhaps seek out a few more wolves to fill in our ranks if anyone decides they want a different, more experienced leader.”

And… she had to admit, she wanted to talk to Amos, and she had so many thoughts and plans whirling in her head. Was this what her grandmother had gone through when she’d been planning Celestial’s creation? Taking a breath, she added, “I think I’d like both your help to come up with the details, though.” Her banneresque tail tapped the stone as she glanced between the older two wolves, ears perked.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.