Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
04-29-2018, 12:51 AM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

Regulus nodded amiably to Mask’s query, adding, “She’s… learning so much faster than I expected.” Pride lay heavy in his tone, adoration only a father could feel for his little girl glowing in his eyes.

He listened with interest, however, as the slim male expressed his intentions, nodding. He gave no sign of annoyance at Mask’s wishes. When the male finished speaking, Regulus huffed out a sigh, a half smile tugging onto his features.

“I certainly won’t hold you from your path. I haven’t done rightly by you. I’ve intended for a long time to promote you, but I never got around to it. Ambition is good, though. I would ask though, if you wouldn’t be opposed to an alliance? Or at the very least an agreement of Neutrality or a trade agreement. I prefer friends to foes.”

His head tipped away, but he watched the male out of the corner of his eye as he added, “I may be stepping down sooner than I thought and giving Aurielle the pack. Perhaps a new face will help the remnants of this pack take interest. So, perhaps soon enough you’ll hear her calling to talk about politics.” A faint huff of amusement escaped him.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]