gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
04-29-2018, 02:02 PM
"It would be my pleasure," he said with a chuckle as he abandoned his kill and padded over to her. Once at her side he cocked his head and eyed her leg as he tried to decide the best course of action. He'd assumed he would be able to simply pull it out, but now that he looked at it he wasn't sure that was such a great idea. The angle she was forced to hold her leg at looked painful and he was very certain that if he pulled on it he would end up hurting her.

"I'm impressed," he said with a smile. "I don't think you could have done a better job of plugging that hole. No gophers are going to get loose on your watch."

Knowing she was at the very least uncomfortable, Malleus got to work immediately. Careful to avoid scratching her leg, he started to dig at the side of the gopher hole. After a few moments he stepped back. "There. How's that?" If it was hurt bad enough he'd help her lift it out, but he wasn't going to assume the damage was that severe and invade her personal space unnecessarily.

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.