-
build
-
player
07-06-2013, 05:57 PM
[Image: ezekiel_by_wolftaske-d60lag9.png]
THE TOE BONE'S CONNECTED TO THE

HEEL BONE

Being a bird whose homeland was generally mountainous, it was no surprise that the bearded vulture had found himself venturing through the caves on the largest landmass of the interesting chain of islands. Within these caverns, the primary scavenger had found a new favorite food (other than bones, of course)--bats. Though they were a bitch to catch, they were quite the treat when he managed to get a hold on one.

After his initial success, the avian had grown bored of what became repeated failure, and left the area, instead seeking out dead things to ravage on the smaller islands. It was in this search that he found what he considered to be his next victim, collapsed in the shade of a boulder and, from his great altitude, appearing deceased.

He began to circle downwards, slowly and without haste, examining the fae from above. Her bodice was dark and tinted with crimson hues that seemed almost blood-like, except somehow different in a way he couldn't identify. His beady eyes of obsidian narrowed as he neared the woman, descending upon silent wings, casting a large shadow of pitch down below. His claws found the earth several yards from the being and it was then that he allowed the disappointment of her living state to wash over him.

"Oh, you bitch--

you blubbering tease!

Here you had me thinking

I'd eat with ease!

"Next time move a little

when you're laying by a rock

or I'll bash your head right into it

instead of sitting here to talk!"

His beak clacked with severe irritation as he shifted his weight from side to side, ruffling his feathers and shuffling his wings with impatience. Cold eyes remained on the she-wolf, never leaving and filled with expectancy, as if he was waiting for her to get up and go make up his lost food to him. Heck, maybe he was.