ardent

To Infinity and Beyond

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 06:18 PM
The rustling of feathers alerted Udosa to the presence of a large avian creature. Its beak opened and closed, words spilling from the sharp mouth; harsh words. She wasn't surprised, she would have felt the same no doubt. Bi coloured orbs flew open, taking in the vulture standing in the sands a few paces before her. She propped herself up on her front legs, eyeing the bird cautiously. I'm sorry, She replied, smiling at the crimson and obsidian bird. Would you like to go search for something to eat with me then? She asked, since she was hungry anyways. Standing, she shook out her pelt slightly, sand spraying to her left and right. Cyan and evergreen orbs met the avains own beady black optics, head tilted quizzically. Strong legs were covered in cords of muscle; obvious, but not bulky. Thick mane of ebony fur stuck out in an unruly manner around her neck, hiding thick muscles, which attached to her lower jaw to enforce a powerful, bone crunching bite. She sat down, examining the massive flying beast. What an intruiging creature he was, wildly beautiful in his own way. Massive black wings allowed the monstrous entity to travel in a way wolves could not, to be able to soar right over mountains that would take a wolf days to trek. She envied the bird, but tried not to show it. So she waited, for an answer, until she realized she had not introduced herself. I'm Udosa by the way. She told him, smiling. She didn't ask for a name in return, for if the avian wished to give it to her, he would.