size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Beevent
04-29-2018, 09:26 PM

She was happy to see that the stranger seemed to be a friendly face. It wasn't like she was a fantastic fighter so if she had happened to pop in on someone less welcoming it could have ended badly. It was a note that she had to take for herself to be more careful about these kinds of things. In the mean time, it was nice to have someone to chat with since she hadn't let herself get out and socialize in what felt like a very long time. She smiled and made her way up to the crest of he hill where he was sitting, her ears perking forward to listen. His voice seemed so deep, but warm at the same time.

His subtle compliment made her smile widen a bit and she had to force herself not to grow shy at the sentiment. "Well, sunbathing does sound nice," she agreed as she settled down on her haunches across from him and her tail brushed gently agains the ground behind her. She realized from this angle just how much taller than her he was and it made her wonder if most men around here were giants. Her brothers and father were both on the larger side as well. She wouldn't consider herself tiny by any means, but it felt like it next to him. "Actually, I was out looking for herbs to restock my collection with... But now is as good a time as any to take a break." She didn't want it to sound like he was interrupting anything important since she could look for herbs any time. "I'm Daelos, it's nice to meet you."

"Talk" "You" Think