gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2018, 11:50 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

A saccharine purr from behind. "Oh please, Kaine." their little pixie cooed derisively. The words, the delicious roll of their name from her tongue, it sent shivers down their spine. Right between their legs. Something that might have been a growl rumbled past their lips. Two toned optics rolled back into their sockets. The scent of her wafted into their nostrils, rendering them completely at her mercy. Delirious with want. "You think you can get away from me that easily?"

"I can only hope," they rumbled, tail tip twitching. No, the beast would not turn to look upon her. The sight of her might drive them mad, uncontrollable. Besides, to see her pout and flaunt herself so wantonly was quite satisfying. "Why are you not guarding the borders, little pixie?" The query rolled easily off their tongue, drawing the focus away from the crackling electricity between their bodies. "I should think that our dear young Emperor would be quite displeased to find you've abandoned your post." Mere falsehoods, hoping to drive her away. There was a serious discussion to be had, before Kaine might have their way with her.

Ducking their head, the sandy titan slipped through the gap between the stone walls. Into the abysmal darkness within. Lungs contracting, they fought a cloud of dust from their lungs with a few harsh coughs. Fallen One, this place had been forgotten aeons ago, it seemed. The faint light that filtered through the yawning gap was hardly enough to illuminate everything. It was mere guesswork to determine what could possibly be contained within these walls.

YOU'RE THE ONE HABIT I JUST CAN'T KICK