build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-30-2018, 02:42 PM
ooc// I am totally okay with a week long default time c:

Acere's ears perked slightly at the boys mention of a 'Fallen God.' He hadn't met any other religious creatures in his life, asides from those in his own family. The Praetors believed in Gods, but not the typical holy ones that most seemed to believe in. No, his may very well be similar to this boys. The Praetors believed in demons and spirits of the afterlife. Spirits that are believed to be reborn with each new Praetor blood that came into their world. He was curious about this...Fallen God, and perhaps the boy would teach him about it later. And perhaps Ace could teach him a little bit about their own beliefs. Religion was often a sensitive subject among some, but he always kept an open mind towards it. He knew that what his line believed in wasn't the only thing out there, after all.

He nodded to the young male, he had spirit. "I've not heard of this...Fallen God, but I would be interested to learn later." He mused, "And I think I will take you on that offer, if you've managed to secure a pack then I'm sure you're a tough opponent." He watched as Ashiel put more distance between them,  Don't let me down He thought, his head lowering as he took a squared stance. He eyed the bird that circled above them, and when the younger male spoke to it, Ace's head tilted. They were companions? It was most curious to him. While he had heard of such a thing, he had never seen it with his own eyes. Ashiel then asked him if he wanted to go first, or not. And Ace nodded.

The dire beast began to set the defenses that came most natural to him, especially after years of fighting. While indeed he was rusty, the training was still there in his mind. Now it was time to put it to the test, to figure out what he might need to retrain. Skull lowered over his throat, chin tucking as it aligned with his spine, tail flagging out to balance him. He rolled his shoulders forward to better guard the sides of his neck, his scruff pulling forward to add a barrier of fur and fat between muscle and bone. Legs spread hip and shoulder width apart for better balance, toes splaying over the earth and nails digging in for traction. He pinned his ears as close to his crown as he could, hackles bristling down his back. Lastly, he bared his yellowed fangs, crimson gaze narrowing as the skin from his quiet snarl bunched his visage.

He was ready as could be now. The titan burst forward with incredible speed, powerful hind legs kicking off the ground leaving behind a cloud of dust in his wake. Large paws pounded the ground as he aimed to come straight towards Ashiel. He wasn't going to come head on, though. He would let the young male think that, perhaps throw him off at the last second. Once Ace was in closer range (About two feet or so), he sought to feint to his left, and then to his right. He aimed to align his left shoulder now with Ashiel's left shoulder, with his (Ace's) shoulder pointed forth like a javelin. His goal was to slam his left shoulder into the left side of Ashiel's throat just near and slightly above the boys shoulder. His goal was to force Ashiel's breath from his body, bruise him, and even potentially force the kid back with his heavier weight.

Next, Ace's left forepaw would rise above the ground, attempting then to bring his claws down Ashiel's left foreleg as he sought to land a crushing stomp upon the Abraxas' left forepaw. With any luck, he'd crush toes and bruise them, perhaps even pinning him which is what Ace wanted. His other legs spread slightly to keep his balance, tail straight out as he kept his balance. Lastly, Ace's jaws flung open, spit flying every which way as he tilted his head to his left. He sought to bite the left side of Ashiel's head, with lower jaws seeking a grip just beneath the hinge of the boys jaw and his upper fangs seeking a grip just under the base of Ashiel's left ear. His aim was to try and get a solid hold on Ashiel's head, prevent him from moving too much, or at the very least, give him a good bite to remember him by.

Acere vs Ashiel for SPAR
Round: 1/?
Height: 45"
Build: Heavy

speech Thought Quote