size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
05-01-2018, 02:04 AM
The earthen male listened as Poser instructed him. He chewed the strange tasting herbs as best he could, swallowing them. When the herbs were on their way down, he gagged a little from the taste, but he managed to force them down before licking his lips to try and rid himself of the taste. When Poser told him of the lavender and lemongrass, Dragon smelled the better smelling plants and gratefully accepted those. He ate the lavender first, then the lemongrass. He had never had either herb before, but they tasted considerably better then the cannabis that he had eaten first. Thankfully, these herbs went down easier.

Poser explained how long it might take and what he might feel. To be honest, Dragon was a little nervous. Asides from his lack of sight, he had always had control of his body. Or at least to his knowledge. He sat there, waiting for something to happen, but nothing did. Of course, he was overthinking. Not enough time had passed quite yet. Taking a deep breath, he remained quiet after Poser's question. Did he really want to spill his feelings to a stranger? Should he? Was it wise? So many worries and doubts race through his mind, but...was it wise to keep it all in? He had nobody else to talk besides his mother...and Iskra wasn't around. He hadn't seen her for a couple of seasons now, and he was beginning to think she wasn't coming back. Could he seek her out? Probably. But where would he even begin to look? What if she didn't want to be found? It was all beginning to be too much.

He frowned, his spirits suddenly feeling sunk. "I...I'm not really sure how to begin. Where to begin..." He said almost quietly. There was so much inside, how did he even sort it out? "I'm sorry, I've never talked openly with anyone before." He sighed. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.