gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

Blessedly, she seemed rendered mute. Ha. Serves her right, for trying to test their mettle. Lowering their snout to the ground, they nosed at a few mushrooms that had sprouted up in the darkness. Perhaps they would bring it up with a few healers, whether or not dark-faring mushrooms would be of any import. Granted, such fungi was very likely to exist closer to home, as well. It would be difficult to transport all the way back, without damaging it. That would be a puzzle, indeed.

Abandoning the close quarters of the corridor, the titan sauntered onward. The long stretch of narrow, enclosing walls led out into a large cavern. Sunlight filtered in through broken windows caked in filth. Far more greenery lived within the sheltered walls of the strange structure. Grass poked up through cracks in the stone floor, flourishing in the dappled light that managed to reach the ground. "Wouldn't it be my job to make sure no members wandered off too far?" the little pixie questioned, her voice lilting with humour. A low chuckle rumbled from their chest. "It's hard to think someone wouldn't be on the verge of running away when they escape into the ocean."

Mismatched eyes would lift, crown rising and swiveling so that they might lay eyes upon her. With one pale forepaw pressed to her bosom, and an exaggerated expression of worry, she was almost comical. However, their attention did not rest long upon her face. Roaming her bodice, outlined by the dim light cascading from the outer walls. Dappled in sunlight, rambling as she always did, Kaine was struck dumb. As though a physical blow had landed upon their chest, they felt the air sucked from their lungs. "I mean, what if something happened to you? Wouldn't be anyone there to save you, would there?"

As that trademark, mad grin fell upon her features, Kaine was struck dumb. "I love you." It tumbled wantonly from their parted jaws, gaze locked tight upon her cherubic facade. Fearless, thoughtless. They wanted her to hear the words, to know it.

YOU'RE THE ONE HABIT I JUST CAN'T KICK