Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-01-2018, 09:56 PM

He was desperate for an answer, but it wouldn't quite come fast enough as he waited. The larger male sat, staring at him. And after what felt like forever, the larger beast spoke. "I can tell you. First, I want to ask you something. Do you know who you are?" "Huh?" He was confused. Wasn't sure if quite understood the question. What did he mean? Was he asking his name in some odd way? "I'm...Cloudburst Wreckage..." Right? He had always been Cloudburst. Well...at least, as far as he knew. He didn't know his father. Didn't know anything about him, and he supposed he had never really asked either. Bass had sort of been there as a father figure, but Cloud never really questioned anything as a child.

Cloud's heart pounded hard against his chest, drumming in his ears when the male continued on. He...he knew that he heard voices? Did the man hear the voice that had consumed Cloud? Did he say something during that massacre that he hadn't been aware of? How did he know? "I...yeah...something just...I can't...I don't..." He didn't even know what to say. He did hear a voice, and that voice controlled him. He never really knew when it would happen, or what would happen. Usually, he didn't remember when it did. Usually, he would wake up covered in blood, but this time...someone had been here to witness and draw him out of it. "I can't make it stop..." He whined, gaze falling to the ground as he stared at the bloodied ground.

Walk, "Talk" Think