Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-01-2018, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2018, 12:44 PM by Wyvern.)

speech

The girl wandered slightly from where mom and Enigma had settled, she was slowly growing bigger, slowly growing more and more independent. Mom didn't seem to have much interest in them and she had little enough interest in the aggressive play of her brothers; so the girl had to make her own fun. And what could be more fun then exploring and finding something new? Especially if she wasn't supposed too.

Though in practice it turned out that was less exciting than she'd hoped. In fact it was down right spooky, something about the mounds rising up around her made the princess ill at ease. The grass had probably been lush earlier in the year but was now slowly dying and the sparse thin trees rattled in the wind.

And to top it all off she was certain she could feel someone watching her. Where? Well that she wasn't sure of but in a spurt of confidence she had started doing her very best to track whoever was spying on her. Their unwanted watching was unbecoming a lady such as herself. For a brief moment she thought she caught an unknown scent on the wind, though it was quickly over powered by a stronger, much more familiar scent.

Art by MementomoRIN
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3