Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-02-2018, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:36 PM by Torin.)

She seemed to relax slightly as he spoke and it helped to put him a bit at ease, only a little bit. She spoke and he nodded awkwardly, the weather was still nice enough though no where near as warm as the desert he'd left behind of course. He wondered if anywhere ever got as warm as his home did. She cast her gaze away and Torin took it as an excuse to do the same, he observed the lush scenery, it was beautiful and some part of him wondered if maybe he brought Jewell and her fledgling family here if it'd help her to relax.

His thoughts were interrupted by her speaking again and he shook his head. "I live some ways away from here actually, to the West of here in a pack called Lirim." That was all he planned to say though even as the words left his lips still more sprung forth. "Though this place does remind me some of home." For a moment he was drawn into thought, a small smile pulling at his features. Then all of a sudden he snapped back to reality. He felt the blood rush to his face, it was a strange observation to make not to mention out loud to a stranger who had no point of reference to what he was speaking of.  He ducked his head, eager to try and hide his embarrassment.

He took a few slow, deep breaths, she offered her name and he took a few second longer to compose himself before he lifted his head again to meet her gaze. "Torin, Torin Adravendi." He rumbled and then again unbidden, "The pleasure it all mine." He snapped his jaw shut before he made more of a fool of himself.

There he went again, babbling on like some idiot. The truth was she was very very pretty and her gentle conversation had helped to clear his mind some, but he certainly wasn't overwhelmed by the chance of their meeting. He was doing his very best to keep himself composed, darting his gaze off of her again to stare awkwardly over her shoulder.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts