size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
05-02-2018, 05:52 PM

Still a little drowsy, Zell shook his head a little as if to insist that Frost hadn't woken him up. In truth, he should have already woken up a while ago, but it wasn't always easy with Kairi's strange sleeping habits. He listened with interest as Frost spoke. It was a simple request, really. And one that Zell was happy to oblige to. "Of course, I've been meaning to do more but honestly, the pack just seems...uninterested in much." Half the members didn't do much of anything. Rin had his own things to deal with, though Zell tried helping him from time to time, he just couldn't seem to get the older male out of his sorry state. His sons, well...he wasn't really sure what they did. Rory had been absent, as was Jaidah. Kairi was still finding her way, but she went out and brought back loads of trinkets and explored the lands. And Jewell? He didn't even want to think about her much. She didn't hunt. She didn't fight. She didn't do anything. As far as he was aware, all she did was go out and get into trouble, and he had no doubt that that trouble would come to Lirim over those kids..."I'll hold a group training soon, and if you don't mind, a few private ones."

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!