Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-04-2018, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2018, 11:43 AM by Daemon I.)
He waited mere moments, almost ready to up and leave this female to her personal hell. Then she gave in, so easily. Almost too easily. Perhaps this land was full of females that had no real fight, but he wouldn't be complaining if that were so. He would be gaining more than children from her though it seemed. She would not leave them to be raised by him, which meant she would be part of either his or Nabis's harem. Nabis might like such a slight female, but she would be Daemon's first before anyone else's.

He knew not of what she thought of him but he kept his end of the bargain. He stood, walking with his head high and eyes on the horizon. He lead her north, but he saw fit to break the silence to give her information she would need. "My name is Daemon Areus. I come from a long line of kings and warriors. I live to the north of here in the orchard, where my kingdom shall rise. You may seek company from me and mine whenever you would like, should it make you feel any better about our deal." he was gentle with his words, so as to show a little compassion for the female that just promised her own womb away.

He would not be forgetting. He expected it before next summer. His path lead to the edge of the field and he watched her for a moment before he dipped his head and left to the north, heading for the orchard once more. Her freedom was hers, for now.

-exit Daemon-

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.