gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-04-2018, 06:12 PM
OOC: now it's my turn to be late. Sorry!!

In response to his uncle's first query Malleus simply chuckled and cast an amused glance his uncle's way. He didn't disagree. Friendly - and not so friendly - competition had been a key motivator during his growing up years. If not for his desire to be the best he might not be where he was today.

Amiably Malleus followed his uncle as the elder Abraxas took up where he'd left off. Any other time Malleus might have resented the takeover, but his paws were tingling in a way that hinted at future pain. Kaine's assistance offered a welcome respite.

"How is life suiting you, Malleus?" In response to this question Malleus first chuckled, then said, "Well, I certainly can't complain. Didn't imagine I'd find myself in this position, but..." At a loss for words he simply shrugged. Malleus had figured he would spend his days serving greater Abraxas. While he'd of course known his father had chosen him as heir the idea of him actually becoming Emperor had never crossed his mind. "How about you?"

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.