Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-07-2013, 07:15 PM

The wolf before him certainly was a bit larger, but size was hardly something that Killian often took into consideration. In his life, it had been speed and cunning that had always won out over brute strength. No matter though, he had doubts that there would be a fight here. He eyed the shadow carefully from his place on the border, showing no reaction to his words. Smee, on the other hand, scoffed and shook his head, a bit irritated by the crazy attitude he was hearing. Killian was simply disgusted, but felt no need to advertise it. He kept his questions about the male's sanity in his head.

His ruby stare didn't waver as the bone was tossed at his feet. He maintained eye contact with the brute, continuing his silent challenge for several moments before speaking. The voice that emitted from his throat was deep and powerful, something hardly expected for a wolf of his size and age. "I believe my teeth are plenty sharp, but thanks for the offer." He flashed the brute a brief, silent snarl before closing his lips over his daggers and saying no more. Killian was curios as to whether or not the male would continue to engage him, and wished to let him decide for himself.

thank you wolfie!