size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
05-04-2018, 08:18 PM

Aerndis embraced her brother, overjoyed to see him again. She pulled away so she could see him better but as she watched the smile fade from his face she felt her heart start to beat faster. Jupiter spoke and stated he thought everyone had been with her. Aerndis looked at her paws. So Jupiter had been all alone to? Then where was Orion and mama? "Oh, no… I've been alone for awhile now. I got separated from mama and I couldn't find my way back. I'd hoped she was with you." She frowned, uncertain what to say. Worry was gnawing at her gut but she didn't want to linger on the feeling. She just couldn't deal with it right now.

Donning a broken smile she looked at Jupiter. "Well, we've found each other at least! And, well, we're almost yearlings so we'd have been setting out on our eventually, right? What have you been up to, Jupiter? Did you find any neat places? Learn any neat skills?" She could barely stop the questions from flowing once they started. They offered sweet distraction on top of her curiosity.

"Talk" "You" Think