gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
05-05-2018, 09:27 AM
ooc: Due Date May 11, I plan to do Ashiel's posts Saturday morning before I hit the road.

Watch Me Take That Flicker To Flame

Ashiel howled for those wishing to participate in the hunt to join him. Griff had spied a small herd of Takin up in the Starlit Plains and Ashiel hoped that he could gather enough participants to take down one of the beasts so that they might feast upon it. What was a festival without some good food? He had to admit he was a bit nervous. Hunting was not necessarily his skill set and he saw his role more as gathering the others to him. When he saw who arrived he planned to hand over the hunting strategy to one of the members who was an actively training hunter.

The moonlight spilled across the plains where the grass waved like a silvery see in the gentle breeze. Some nights Ashiel felt he could be swallowed by the beauty of creation. Like he could stand and watch and be perfectly content in the watching. A rumble in his stomach would pull him out of his reverie. That's right, there was blood to be spilled this night.

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.