size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
05-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Seabound and Aimless at Best

Dómari gazed curiously at the item the stranger seemed to be working on. It was clear that what ever he was doing was being done with purpose. This was not a man simple sating his urge to gnaw. The man spoke and Dómari was pleased to find that he wouldn't be chased out. He could handle a little rain but with the deluge coming down he's much rather wait for it to cease. It would not do him or his pack any good to come down with a cold do to wandering about in the rain.

"Thank you, don't mind if I do." Dómari moved to sit, wrapping his tail around his paws as the man explained that he was making a weapon and it certainly sounded impressive. "Wow, I've never heard of such a thing." He tried to imagine what it would be like to wield it. He supposed the item had to be held in one's teeth and the slashing would be done with the motion of the head. He wasn't quite sure he believed the man's claim but he was fascinated none-the-less. He could certainly see how it could increase the range of attack.

"Dómari Xanilov. Good to meet you. Is this knowledge free to share? I don't mean to pry I'm just really curious about your weapon. Is this a custom of your people?"