Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
05-05-2018, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2018, 04:56 PM by Pyralis.)

What if I wanted to Break?
What are you waiting for?

She could feel the energy of the storm beating through her blood, humming sweet-nothings of violence into her ears. It was like feeling possessed. Reason was slowly leaving her and she could feel the need to sacrifice welling up in her veins. Images of a bloody prayer were twisting in her head and all the negative emotions she'd been hiding under foolhardy grins and carefree swagger were bubbling up her throat.

Pyralis peered down at the woman. "Ohhhhh poooor thing… trapped on a cursed island filled with monsters. I don't envy you one bit." She slipped between the woman and the rocky back of the mountain. "I have a task for you, something very important." She began to move forward again, seeking to herd the woman toward the cliff edge. "You see I need divine answers regarding the futures of my children and my own. I can feel it… eating at me." She snarled, a pained expression flickering across her face for a moment before it emerged in a dark grin dripping with cruelty.

"So, fly my little pretty, FLY!" Pyralis exploded forward seeking to slam her chest into the smaller woman, her fangs seeking the woman's scruff with the goal of gaining a hold and flinging the poor thing off the cliff and into the sea.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!