gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-05-2018, 08:11 PM

[Image: 2I0U2qv.jpg]

The woman galloped over the soft grounds, paw pad hardened from deep cuts. Now she ran as fast as she could, chasing after a smaller moose. Though she was pretty sure it was a bull, she couldn't tell from her angle. Before she could remember she could be in danger, the moose lashed its hoof to their right. It could have easily brake her jaw, but she used these to her own advantaged. She bite down onto it ankle, yet at these the moose kicked at her left thigh. It nicked her leg, a yelp faded as her mouth was full of moose. She then pulled herself with her back legs to her right so she was running, with the bull and was mostly out of kicking zone.

A low growl came rumbling up her chest, summoning out of her charred lips. Droll dripped from her ashed maw, dripping and wetting the moose's ankle. Soon she lost grip and the moose turned and snorted angerliy, it stomped it own left (Her left) hoove, it came barreling down at her paw. She pulled her self away as fast as she could, flesh on her maw pulled back. Her eyes narrowed and she bent her legs, then bent her elbows more. Her knees locked, and she gave a deafening growl.

"Be caught under my spell!"
&
You know you love me.