gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-06-2018, 01:04 AM
He listened quietly to her explanation, and it only served to confirm what he always knew. Para wasn't cut out for kids, that was painfully obvious. He couldn't have his own, so maybe that's why it bothered him so much. Before the war, he never really considered having kids of his own. But now that years had passed, and after having spent time with his niece and nephews, his perspective changed. "I don't plan on continuing what he started, not anytime soon anyway. Father would be disappointed in you. And you know that." He turned to look at her, his own gaze hard now as he stared at her, "You know I'm right. You know he always wanted the best for us, and that he would want the best for any children we had too." His fur prickled, hackles rising in irritation. "You're stupid for wanting to just throw them away like that. They did nothing wrong." He growled. If she wasn't willing to try and find a better life for them, then he would.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!