gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-06-2018, 01:14 AM
"I never said he was perfect! Arian made her bed and she slept in it, or did you forget she was the one who challenged him to the death, and her mate came after him because she lost!" He snarled back at her, his temper rising. He didn't get it. He felt like she was blaming their father for her decision now. "Worse things have been done by others in this world, but those kids have done nothing wrong!" He glared at her, standing now as he barely held himself back. "What happened to you? I thought I knew you better than this, but it doesn't seem like it. You're starting to sound more like Forsaken, and for once I'm glad that I actually changed." He had to admit, after all this time and growing older, he really did change. And it all happened when he ended up taking care of his younger, blind brother. He wondered briefly what happened to Obscuro and the rest of the litter...but the thought was fleeting. He had to do something before his sister did, or else it would be too late.

Turning on his heels he decided distancing himself from her would be his best bet. "Since you think you have everything figured out, you don't need me around anymore." He hissed. As much as he wanted to rip into her, he felt she didn't even deserve that much. "Don't call for me anymore. From now on, you're nothing more than a stranger to me. Enjoy the rest of your miserable life." He turned away from her, deciding now was the best time to gather the pups and take them before she could hurt them. And if she ever tried to, she would regret it...

-exit-

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!