gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-06-2018, 01:21 AM

He returned shortly after his heated exchange with his sister. He meant what he said. She was on her own now. He hurried across the fields, uttering a soft call for the three pups just loud enough for them to hear if they were nearby. He didn't want her to know that he was taking them now. She would probably try to stop him or else kill them right then and there. If she did, he would be forced to stop her, and that wasn't something he wanted the pups to see. He made it to the barn rather quickly, stopping there as he waited for the kids to gather. He wasn't sure what he would tell them yet...but one way or another, this would be their last day here. Paradox would never see them again, he hoped. And he also hoped that one day, she would regret her words. He thought about a plan of action as he waited for the trio, and so far all he could think was to find their sire and bring them to him. Para had mentioned who the father was, and though he didn't know the man personally, he knew exactly who the mother was. Avalon Ancora was someone he had lived with briefly in the pack Arian once had, and if anyone could help these pups it was that family.

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!