size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
05-06-2018, 02:35 AM

He yelped when his brothers teeth connected with his tail, the pale boy whirling around to face his brother. He was unsuccessful, however, as his brother decided to climb on him in an attempt to get their uncles attention, but the black and white male was more concerned for his tail now. He twisted himself in half as he brought his tail closer, tenderly licking where Wyrm had bitten him. He wasn't as concerned anymore with whatever their uncle had brought them, only half listening as he heard Enigma say he brought them food. He whined as he carefully licked his now sensitive appendage, and after he was done, he turned to find that his sister had already claimed a piece of the food. Bright blue gaze locked on his black furred brother as he wiggled his rump, aiming then to run and jump with both paws outstreched as he sought to bring them down on the back of his brothers head in an attempt to push his face into the dirt. Whether he was successful or not, he would bound away before his brother could retaliate, climbing over the other side of their meal and hid from his brothers wrath. Whatever mom and his uncle were talking about, he didn't really care. He was hungry now, but when Enigma talked about going on an adventure when they were done eating, he eagerly nodded and quickly began to tear into the stags backside. The faster he ate, the faster they could go adventuring, right!?

"Speech"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!