Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-06-2018, 05:53 AM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

Aranea would listen intently to what Ashiel had to say, not even taking note that Pyralis, a woman who she faintly recognized, was nearly at her son's throat about her. Oblivious if anything, she was really only looking down at her paws until the emperor spoke.

"The falls would be a great source of herbs as well. I'm sure we would be able to drive out any predators in time. But I do think the wiser decision would be Wraith's woods only for the reason of it being connected to the canyon. I think protection is a lot greater than supplies, with Cedar falls so close we can just go up for a trip and be cautious for any danger, go in a party if need be." It was the most she had spoke in a long time, like before Abaven long time. Since she bared Tyranis' children she felt like she had no place to speak her opinion but she was trying to over come that ambitiously.

She wasn't even aware that the Abraxas were a thing, let alone they had their own strong beliefs. "Of course I'd be willing to learn." She remained seated looking at no one but Ashiel. She didn't want to look around, she felt like eyes were on her whether they were or they weren't. She wasn't going to find out.

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead