gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-06-2018, 10:53 AM

She took a seat to wait for others to arrive and for the meeting to begin. She looked around wanting to take in all the faces that showed up to the meeting, hoping to memorize them so she knew who to find when she was looking to get to know them.

"I am Ashiel thank you," she replied with a tail wag.

The first to arrive after her was another large man, his size equal to Ash's, his coat dark, his skin scarred, but he didn't look like family of Ash's. The man's coat markings were exotic, looking like he had stolen the pelt of a jaguar to wear. He had fascinating amber eyes and he had come over to sit close to her. Being that almost everyone in the pack was much larger then her she was growing out of being intimidated by it, but respecting their height more and more. He then addressed her and his offer made a smile spread on her face. So he was another hunter of the pack? That was great to know cause now she had someone to go to when she wanted to aim for bigger prey. He introduced himself and she dipped her head lightly in respect.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Czernobog and yes I would love to join you in hunting. I've been itching to get experience in the more larger prey of Auster. I'm Zinnia, and no we haven't officially but I did see you at the last joint meeting," she replied to the large man.

Her ears caught the dull sounds of another approach and she looked back to catch the familiar sight of Typhon, one she had actually met and spent a little time with. Her tail wagged as he came over and sat on the other side of her, quietly addressing Ash with a nod. She smiled at Typhon in her own quiet greeting to him, honored that he chose to sit close to her. Then a new face joined the gathering group, a women smaller then herself and she looked somewhat skinny and sickly. Zin didn't know that she was the mate of her cousin Ty, nor did she even know she had a cousin Ty. With her not being Abraxas, Zin would make it a task to meet with her and get to know her. Then Finally Pryalis arrived another Abraxas she had met at her time here. She was Ash's mother and seemed to have some sort of concern that she approached him before the meeting started.

It was short lived as she backed off and took her seat and Ash began to speak. Zinnia's ears were pointed towards him taking in every word that was said. He started with a warning about the river and she would be sure to stay away from the river during these times. She didn't need to get swept away or killed for being to close to the river. He then explained about expending and taking on another territory. He explained the two territories he was thinking about and she listened and mentally digested the two spots. To her the woods sounded like the best option with it being right at the end of their canyon. Yes the whole lore of spirits didn't sound to nice, but Ash had not run across any so why wouldn't it be a good spot. He then mentioned about teaching the Abraxas religion and her tail began to wag lightly. She had been patiently waiting for this opportunity to learn about their culture. She was still more then willing to learn everything she could and was excited to learn. Her gaze turned back to the new member, the smaller women as she spoke up. She then looked back to Ashiel.

"I agree I think Wraith's Woods would be the best option since it's at the end of the canyon. And I still am interested in learning your religion," she replied with a smile.

"Speech" & 'Think'