gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-06-2018, 11:58 AM

The princess didn't want to get up. She groaned and rolled over, she had taken the space under the tractor that their mother had once housed them in as her own space. As her brother raced past and shouted at their other brother she groaned, louder, more for the benefit of her brother than anyone else. Still her brother's call drew her attention and the girl could no longer ignore what was happening.

The girl crawled from her hiding spot and shook the dirt from her fur; she disliked how often her chosen den got her dirty, better than her bigger brother though, why he enjoyed burrowing himself into the dirty, musty and frankly stinky hay she would never understand.

The girl trotted towards where her brother had run off to, seeing she was the second to arrive before their uncle. She settled herself on her haunches, back straight and head held high as she watched Enigma, curious as to what he was going to do with them.

"speech"

Art by Sterling-Raven
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3