size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-06-2018, 12:44 PM

speech

The princess was aware of her brother, she had caught his scent but being honest she was more preoccupied by trying to pinpoint where the trail she had lost was, where this figure she could see watching her actually was. Despite her knowledge of her brother when he sprung suddenly into her view and landed a few feet ahead of her she still screamed, jumping, she hadn't really expected him to jump at her. "Don't do that!" She demanded; complete with a stomp of her forepaw and pouting at her brother.

He questioned her and she narrowed her eyes at him. " 'splorin' " She said matter-o-factly.

There was a skittering of pebbles on the hill beside her and the girl's head snapped upwards, eyes narrowing again. The feeling of being watched hadn't left since her brother's sudden appearance and she was certain they weren't alone. She slid closer to her brother to whisper to him. "I think there's someone else here."   A thought occurred to her and her eyebrows shot up, her tail wagging slightly at the idea of the adventure presented before them. "Think it might be a spy?" She looked at her brother, watching him. 'Wanna find 'em?"

Art by MementomoRIN
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3