gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-07-2018, 07:52 AM

Zell's reply made him nod in agreement. He too had noticed that there was quite a few that seemed highly uninterested. Some who didn't multitask like they could be doing. It upset him to think they didn't want to learn and be able to defend themselves against danger. With the Abraxas taking other packs now was more important then ever to learn.

"I have noticed, though I will be backing up your training with my own mandatory call, I feel we need with with everything that's going on between other packs, we may be peaceful, but we need to know how to protect ourselves from danger," he said with a nod.

Jewell had been one of them, he hadn't seen her doing to much. He knew she had kids with raise, but that didn't mean she couldn't multitask. Plus her children needed to be taught what to do. They were in prime age right now to memorize and get to know everything. He also brought up doing more private lessons and Frost gave a nod.

"Of course! If you have trouble with the private ones just let me know," he said. "And if you need help or volunteer's I would be glad to asist that way to, I admit it's been a while since I had a good spar and I may be a little rusty."

"Talk" & 'Think"

Art by Kanvos