gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
05-07-2018, 09:22 PM

Terra was definitely thrown off by the male's reply. It had been so long since she'd spoken that language and had someone reply back. Granted it was slightly off, she could tell he hadn't spoken it in quite a while. She'd been lucky enough to have her mother up until recently, there to give her lessons and keep the language fresh in her mind up until her dying day. Even then, her mother's final words were in Latin. The woman could tell that it was true when they say your native language really sticks with you, as the man's accent was still perfect. It was quite impressive and seemed to turn that smirk of hers into a grin. "Vos loqui vetus lingua?" Golden eyes wide with excitement to finally have another to practice with, and it was quite obvious in her tone as well.

As the man sat, she was visibly more relaxed, examining him as he spoke. She couldn't help but notice the familiarity in his build, could this have been a relative of her father? The thought left her quickly as he made the name of his pack known. He spoke of the power of their own land powering these springs and those brow dots raised. So she was near pack territory? How could she have been so naive? She hadn't caught a whiff of their presence yet, so she was likely safe. Terra had many questions about this pack he spoke of, but it seemed first Elias had his own questions. She was more than compliant in answering, as this man had piqued her interest in many ways already. She didn't mind letting a little information about herself slip in the process. Hell, the woman was already considering asking to come and learn more about this Ruina. She'd never considered pack life before, but she wouldn't mind being around more fine specimen like the brute sitting before her.

"I come from these lands, in a terrain much higher than this. Igneus mons if you will. At least I was born there, my mother left after my littermates died, she nursed me to health. Told me I was the golden child, a true goddess among demons. She taught me the language at a very young age, so I guess you could say I am a native speaker. She said it was important to know the language of my origin. I would assume you are a native speaker as well?" Regardless of how he came to know it, it was still rare to see. At least her mother made it seem that way. Gaze fixated on his eyes and she couldn't help but feel entranced by them. She had yet to encounter anyone with that bright red shade, it was quite shocking. Still, she managed to pull herself out of it. She still had so much to ask this Elias about.

"What is Ruina, and what rank is Apollyon? Do you all speak our language? How many members do you have, and would it be okay for me to come see this pack for myself?" Her curiosity got the best of her and had her rambling. It was like the woman wanted a full out culture lesson in the middle of the springs. Could the man blame her though? He had been so vague about his pack and seemed more interested in her origins. No, if she could, the woman would hop right on the opportunity to join the fun with this Ruina group. She was after all an opportunist, and a pack might keep her well fed, and have healers to keep her in good health.

"Talk."

Terra is fluent in Latin.