gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-08-2018, 08:36 PM
1. Of course!! I absolutely love the idea of IC events to effect the way things are in roleplay It add's extra twists to the whole experience and really gives you something to think about when rping wolves.

Skill events are great!! I think it's a really fun idea to give your wolf something new and exciting to do instead of doing the same skill point over and over. It really tests my knowledge of what could be done and how exactly a wolf would do it.

Global events I like to, you can interact with more then just three characters about what's going on, gives you reasons to travel and spread news and generally decide what direction you need to take (weather related if your lone wolf joins with a pack or chances it alone against the weather). I've always liked this because a lot of times I'm afraid to start my threads off with anything major such as a huge thunderstorm or extremely high tide because I have always felt it may deter others from wanting to join that thread. Versus site wide you can pick particular areas that are effected and if you don't want to participate you don't post in that area (I'm hopefully making sense here)

Hmmm.... I personally don't know that I would mind my wolf being selected for the plague or something knowing that you do not force long lasting effects to alter the character, thought maybe instead of force, make a thread asking who would like to enter their wolf in a chance for some sort of illness or injury. If it isn't long lasting I would totally be up for it!!!

Saint Patty's day gold find! - Like Halloween of 2016 I think it would be cool for the month of st. Patty's we pick a few lands that you can post in and if you post the thread link in the event thread you may have a chance to win a sort of accessory like necklace or bracelets to maybe even like baskets or small bags. (You can definitely figure up a new name I suck at names lol)

I think we should also have small random events were wolves can stumble across trinkets that can't really be used for anything other then decorations, so that lone wolves can trade with packs and what not. (This being like gems, metal cups, jars, glass globes, small figurines, ect) Just little stuff that won't be useful, but may be considered collectables? It will help with trying to set up trades with others.

I can think up a few more with some time :)

2. I love the idea of making additions for higher ranked skills! I think it helps give you something more to work towards and if we do thing like rolls for herb inventory should be effected that higher skill ranks have better chances of finding more rare herbs.

I think lands only accessed by high ranking navigators is a cool thing though I don't know if dangers are real favorable, I like the idea of either having knowledge of a mysterious place for bragging rights is cool or rewards, like maybe bigger companions then you can buy... Idk just a thought.

I think we should still focus on the other 3, but I'm not sure on what special things w can add for higher rank skills in these categories that really make sense.

3. I do love those pixels and though I don't know how the duties were long ago so I can't really say how I would feel about that. I think anything for bragging rights gives someone incentive to work towards.

4. I have never been real good at understanding the fighting system and honestly I have been rather intimidated of actually trying to do any fights or spars. There is also another reason, it seems to take a decent amount of time for things to get judged (which I'm vary understanding of this because I know how life can be.). So I am honestly all for a easier way for things to be judged and to ease the lives of staff and judges.

I'd be willing to see how dice rolls go, but this is not my strong spot per say lol.