gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
05-10-2018, 11:30 PM
The woman acknowledged hi with a dip of her head before replying. His tail swatted the ground a couple times and a smile that reached his golden eyes would fix itself upon his visage. "It is good to meet you Zinnia, we should certainly go looking for big game soon, then. It will be good to hunt more challenging things." He'd like the chance to do more serious hunts with a consistent partner in the pack. They could feed everyone and get to know one another, both of which Czern would be excited for.

After others trickled in and the meeting was seemingly full of all those who would sow, then Ashiel would begin. He took the warning in stride, making a mental note for later, but focused more when discussion of the lands Ashiel was considering claiming were brought up. "The woods sound preferable," he began, humming softly for a moment before adding, "I would be happy to personally attend trips to the Cedar Falls for herbs if there are ones we need there. I also think maybe it would be possible, if the water coming of the falls comes near enough, to divert some of it to the canyon if there is ever a need. It if not common but I have seen wolves add paths to rivers when they need water somewhere specific." he shrugged, unsure if it was something they'd necessarily need, but if they did he'd enjoy the chance to show them what he meant.

To Ashiel's finishing questions, Czernobog would nod and say, "I would be happy to learn of your ways." there wasn't a lot more to add. To Razi, as she spoke up, he'd reply, "Time out as a group sounds worthwhile." he was no adventurer, even if he did like exploring here and there when he was in the mood.