gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Whatever You Are, Be A Good One

Hearing that this male was another pack member, but of a different back to the west, made Serene's brows rise slightly. Lirim, she would make a mental note of the name and location, in case she would visit it one day. Amber eyes took in the silver man's expression as a smile seemed to creep onto his face. It seemed he was in a pleasant memory or thought before it was suddenly ripped away, and before she could ask about it, he dipped his head away from her, making it clear he didn't want it questioned. She shook it off however, knowing good and well that everyone deserved their privacy. Instead, she offered a note of her own, seeing as he didn't ask her in return. "I was raised not too far from here too, and yet I've never been here until today." The blonde woman so desperately wished she had though, she could only imagine how much her mother would have loved to see this place.

Torin Adravendi, his name sounded very strong and formal, and the way he said it made it seem important. So she made sure to make a mental note of it. Afterwords, there was a silence in the air, and Serene felt a bit awkward not knowing what else to say. She could feel Torin was not a man of many words, but every wolf that didn't want to talk had a reason. Curiously, Serene would attempt to dig a little more into this new wolf, interested in peeling back his layers, if she could. Letting out a content sigh as she stared out along the field, a small smile graced her lips as a peaceful feeling overcame her. "Are you a fan of nature, Mr. Adravendi? I'm a healer so I suppose I'm a bit partial to the serenity of it all."

"Speech"