size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
05-12-2018, 06:35 PM

His eyes rested on the three of them, surprised to see all of them in the same place. He hadn't run into them since they were kids, when Aures forbid him from talking to them at all. He remembered Bellum, the one that sought him out, was the one that was hearing voices that day. He was most curious about these voices, but as he straightened out his posture and made his confession, Elias flicked an ear and thought.

He didn't read enthusiasm on the face of any of them. In fact, he didn't even like the look they seemed to have as they watched him. He couldn't blame them, they must hold some resentment, just like Kane had. He had fucked up with Kane and Kane was now missing, did he really want to mess it up with these three?

After a solid minute of just brooding, Elias sighed. "You are aware that your mother would likely be disappointed to discover you here, I assume?" He shook his head. "Perhaps you should remain with her and take care of her. I don't think you understand what you are walking into here, what loyalty will be demanded of you. Seek me out when you're ready to discover what it means to be my blood, and be aware that it's not something you can easily walk away from once you find out. Your mother sheltered you for a reason, if you are not ready then the best thing you could do for her is remain ignorant."

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!