size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
05-12-2018, 07:19 PM

The way her voice stammered as she spoke and clung to the name Master spoke volumes to him about her character. For a moment, he simply watched her... it wasn't hard to see that her soul had been lost. She was suffering.

He stood tall, towering over her for several long moments as he weighed his options. He wanted to take her in, to build her.. but she seemed to be conditioned rather deeply to the life of a slave. Who was he to take that away from her, to shock her into a new life? A soul was a soul within Ruina, some weaker.. some stronger.. he wondered how strong he could build this one.

His previous aggression seemed to slip from his features throughout his inward thoughts. His shoulders relaxed, his hackles smoothed out and his ears even lowered back toward his skull somewhat. He gave her a nod and straightened up his posture, making his decision.

"You are now a part of Ruina's flock, you are now bound to our service eternally. You are to obey my command or fear the calling of death, where you will meet the wrath of those that came before you. Do not struggle, or you will not be fed. Do not fight, or you will be maimed. Comply, and you will be rewarded. Your own actions will decide your own fate, so choose wisely." He watched her, bloodgem eyes seemingly transfixed and glimmering in the backlit sunlight behind her.

"Follow me, lost one."

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!