gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Serene
05-13-2018, 04:43 PM

Wandering about this new world in search of his family was taxing work, and seemingly all for not. Landon was growing bored of the constant walking in silence, and even tried humming or singing to adapt. But it just wasn't the same as having family around, for being in a pack. He would need to search harder; find more wolves and demand to know where his family was. Surely his family would be known by at least one wolf around here right? Suddenly, a strong scent rushed his nostrils, making him halt on his path. It was still a fair distance away, but Landon knew the scent of a claimed land anywhere. It was strong and distinct, a constant tint in the air that warded of loners such as himself. There would have been a time in his life that Landon would have patrolled such borders, making sure no corner was left unscented nor any trespassers got through. Yet here the golden man stood on the other side of such line, a loner, and potential trespasser himself.

Suddenly something bright and contracting stood out against the dull foliage background in the distance, making the large man take a step forward in curiosity. It became clear there was a wolf just beyond the border, just taunting him with an interaction. He let out a deep woof, alerting the stranger of his presence before he dared to venture forward; he kept his nose low to the ground, trying to find the exact line where the border laid so he would not cross it. Once he found it, he still stood a fair distance away from the stranger, but now he could be within speaking distance at the very least. Plus, from where he stood, he could now see the very colors that drew him in; vibrant red covered most of their form, but other shades of the rainbow made an appearance as well. Clearing his throat, Landon attempted to make contact. "Pardon me, I have no intention on crossing your borders, I was just looking for someone, and you caught my eye." His attempt at flirtation would not be faltered by the distance that separated them.

"Speech"